POLYCARBONATE HURRICANE SHUTTERS
Polycarbonate Hurricane Shutters: It is hard to believe that we ever weathered a storm without them. Back in the days when splintering plywood and sharp corrugated shutters were the only options available, people found storm protection to be exhausting in installation and often sub-par for protection. Enter lightweight, super-durable polycarbonate to the rescue. Now, home and business owners worldwide can experience the delight that comes with an easy to hang product that stands the test of even the roughest weather.
- Is not overly expensive. If level of protection dictated price, these would be the most expensive hurricane shutters on the market today. Lucky for us, they don’t have to break the bank.
- Can be cut to order. For those who have “creative” sized windows and can’t seem to find shutters that fit, free customization is the answer.
- Shutters are easy to install. Take them out of the garage and screw them on. There are no messy splinters to avoid, no weightlifting of heavy metal.
- Call it the aesthetically pleasing alternative. Really, they provide the whole package in protection and aesthetics. Some homeowners even leave them up all year – after all, they do not detract from the beauty of a house.
- Comes in many colors. Though clear is by far the most popular choice of polycarbonate hurricane shutters, many other varieties are available as well.
Discover the difference that polycarbonate hurricane shutters make.
Contact R S Supply today at 1-800-782-4467 to order yours.