Get a solid grasp on your project with a bar clamp. Quality clamps serve a myriad of uses and are simple enough for nearly anyone to use. Master craftsman and weekend warriors alike find them to be helpful tools. Here’s why.
- A bar clamp keeps an otherwise tippy board stable.
- Use it to separate the area you’re working on from the rest of the board. That way, you will have an easily eyeballed scope of where you need to stay.
- As a saw guide, the bar clamp is invaluable. Take your measurements, secure the clamp, and start cutting. The clamp will keep the wood secure and will serve as a helpful guide.
- It is a reliable straight edge that will not move. Secure the bar clamp correctly, and it won’t be going anywhere.
- Models like those manufactured by GatorClamps have the added benefit of the lever locking mechanism, adding additional security to the tool.
- GatorClamps also offer unique swivel heads, which allow the user to clamp and cut on an angle. If your project will demand such cuts, make sure your bar clamp is similarly made.
- Multiple lengths are available. Whether you are working with 2X4’s or cutting extra-large pieces of plywood, you should be able to find a bar clamp that offers the benefits you need.
Contact R S Supply at (800) 782-4467 and peruse the company’s bar camp inventory. The company always keeps a wide selection in stock, so you receive your products quickly.