SIGN MAKING SUPPLIES
With so many sign making supplies to choose from, how does one make a final selection? Here at R S Supply, we are happy to take our customers through the advantages of each of our products, guiding them toward the right decision and quickly shipping their eventual purchase.
The following is a quick snapshot of factors to consider when choosing sign making supplies. For more information, contact an R S Supply representative.
- Longevity – How long do you hope your signs will last? If you’re looking for a few weeks of campaign advertising, Innerpro (Chloroplast) may be your ideal choice. Both materials are commonly used to manufacture election signs. Conversely, a sign meant to withstand the test of time may demand sturdy polycarbonate.
- Durability – How much exposure will the sign experience? Lightweight, cost-effective foam PVC is ideal for indoor and limited outdoor use; malleable acrylic lasts for years and resists fading and warping.
- Light – How much illumination do you desire? If your answer is “none,” high-density urethane foam is a fine choice. Conversely, acrylic lets both sunlight and artificial light shine through, ideal for a sign that needs to be seen at night.
- Weight – Are you planning to hoist a sign as a permanent fixture, or will it need to be moved periodically? Lightweight options like foam PVC and Innerpro (Chloroplast) are easily moved; polycarbonate can be heavier.
- Creative options – What is your design vision? If it’s the standard block rectangle, almost any material will do. For those visions of true creativity, acrylic offers the perfect medium. Mold it to your specifications – this sign making supply resists breaking.
Speak to an Expert on Sign Making Supplies Today at 1-800-782-4467.