Why Purchase a Bar Clamp?
Those who haven’t used a bar clamp might look at it as just another addition to the toolbox. The individuals who depend on the instrument day-in and day-out disagree. There are many reasons to purchase a bar clamp – and that’s because there are so many uses for it. Below, we have listed a few.
- As a cutting straight edge, the bar clamp is a superior implement. Line a ruler up on a piece of wood, and it will inevitably move. A bar clamp stays in place solidly, and offers a reliable edge. Saw away with complete confidence. That wood isn’t going anywhere.
- It is really a multipurpose tool for woodworking, so you can consider it a toolbox space-saver. Instead of packing a saw guide, lever lock and clamp, you need only to remember your bar clamp. It will do all three.
- Multipurpose models like those manufactured by GatorClamps spread as well, gently easing wood outward.
- Great models won’t leave marks on the wood, and some don’t even demand the use of both of your hands.
- Spring mechanisms and non-slip handles give the user confidence and stability.
Purchase top quality bar clamps and accessories from R S Supply, the company that offers a wide range of these products at competitive prices. They keep everything from clamp and cut tools to ratch-it clamps and Vulcan welding clamps in stock to ensure speedy shipping.
Contact R S Supply today at (800) 782-4467.