Sign foam seekers, the title of this article tells it all. Common uses for sign foam include…..signs. Whether the material is used to make a large, medium or small sign, its benefits remain the same. Read onward to discover why selecting this material can be advantageous.
- Sign foam is ideal for indoor use. Choose among a wide variety of colors to achieve your desired look.
- As a lightweight alternative to wood, sign foam is easy to work with. No bulging muscles are required for installation. Plus, you will never get a splinter.
- Shipping costs are often surprisingly low for sign foam. When bought in bulk, the foam core board can be seamlessly stacked.
- Sign foam is flexible. Though this makes the material malleable, it also can cause problems in high wind situations. If you do choose to put signs made of foam outdoors, attach some sort of reinforcing agent to the back.
- Have a particular design in mind? When it is thin enough, sign foam can be easily printed.
For more information about sign foam or to order custom-cut products at no additional charge, contact R S Supply today at 1-800-782-4467.